JagdPanther Tank on Remote Control 1:16 scale – INFRARED version, sound and smoke simulation, METAL TRANSMISSION
With the Jagdpanther machine, he came to the world, apparently the most advanced Tanker of the Second World War. The entire undercarriage group was taken from the Panther tank without major changes , as well as the power unit, gearbox and other details.The guy was of good armor protection. The gun’s cover, called the pig’s head, was characteristic of him. The front of the tank was 80 mm thick, the sides 45 mm, the rear wall 40 mm and the ceiling 30 mm. There were two manholes on the ceiling of the tank, another in the rear of the superstructure. The crew consisted of five men.
The canon of caliber 88 had limited mobility, so the crew had to adjust the entire machine. He did not serve the struggle close, as his cannon could dispose of enemy tanks up to 3 km away.
In 1944, serial production began and 384 units were produced in total.
latest model for 2009 JAGDPANTHER with the latest powerful engines, with a metal transmission and with very good sound and smoke. Now with an infrared combat simulation.
– Color: Gray
– Length 45 cm (d cannon 62 cm)
– Metal gearbox
– Proportional steering (Continuous acceleration)
lock (reverse movement) – Weight ca.4.5 kg
– Travel time up to 60 min
– 10 hours
– Infrared shooting with battle simulation (you need at least 2 tanks to fight against each other)
– the latest RX-18 control unit at higher speeds than previous tanks
– different frequencies depending on available inventory
– motion: forward, reverse, left right
– cannon movement up and down
– smoke generator
– smoke switch
– sound module
– sound regulation
– battery – battery 7,2V 2000mAh Ni-Mh
– two el. motors (8500 rpm)
– Multi-model drive (crystals)
– Remote control for 8x AA batteries (not included)
Note: From 14 years old The
– Model 1.16
– Smoke oil tank
– Charger 7 , 2 V- 400mA
– battery 7,2V 2000mAh Ni-Mh (new type)
– 8xAA remote control (not included)